Is a leader in global money transfer services, provides consumers with fast, reliable and convenient ways to send and receive money around the world, through a combined network of more than 550 000 Agent locations in 200 countries and territories.
- Transfers can be sent and paid in – US Dollar and Euro
- The transfer time – from 1 minute after they were dispatched
- The maximal amount to be sent - constitutes 7 500 US Dollar or the equivalent in EUR.
- The commission is paid only by the sender at the time of shipment, according the Western Union tariffs. Other commissions to recipient of the payment are not retained
- The transfer may be received and sent to any COMERTBANK subsidiary. For the transfer is not required to have bank account.
Period of validity: the transfer can be received during 45 days after shipment. After the deadline, the transfer is returned to the sending bank and is available for collection by the sender. For expired transfers, the commission will not be returned.
In case made the sender any changes in the transfer, not perceive additional commission.
How to perform money transfers is describe here
For more information please access: www.westernunion.com